Are you new to Canada? Do you need assistance adjusting to life in Ontario? If you are new to Canada or still in the process of settling down, TNO offers free services to help keep you informed and connected so you can adjust successfully.
Who is Eligible?
Our services are free and open to all residents living in Ontario.
TNO's Settlement Programs Offer
One-on-One Needs Assessment & Plan
- Assistance to create a customized settlement plan and reach your settlement goals
- TNO’s Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) program helps newcomers to Canada to learn the English language skills that are essential to their social, economic, and cultural integration into Canadian society.
Information and Referrals Services
- Referral to community services, including, Government Benefits, Immigration and Citizenship, Employment, Education and Training, Community Resources, Health, Housing and much more.
Immigration and Citizenship
- Citizenship Preparation classes for the Citizenship Test
- Assistance with immigration related forms
Orientation to Life in Canada
- Welcome events and networking opportunities
- Group information sessions to help you learn about settlement-related topics
Workshop & Volunteer Opportunity
- Orientation to Ontario (O2O) workshop series
- Volunteer opportunities