Mental Health Program
Our Mental Health Support Services is a health and wellness program that offers services to residents living in the Thorncliffe Park and Area. Our professional staff engages clients in caring environments throughout the neighborhoods. Our clients are at the center of everything we do. We welcome clients from any culture, faith, nationality, language, and ability.
Our highly trained and professional caseworkers and counsellors are here to ensure that your health and wellness needs are met. Services you can access are:
Who is Eligible?
Our services are free and anyone can access
- You or your loved ones a safe space in a caring environment.
- Do you or someone you know need help with addiction or substance use? We have a trained addiction counselor on our team who can help you.
- Do you or someone you know need help with addiction or substance use? Our highly trained professional counsellors are here to help
Walk-in-Counselling and Case Management
- We offer educational programs to equip you with healthy coping skills to help reduce stress and manage various situations in your life
Group Education Session
- Depression and Anxiety are commonly experienced by all people with or without mental illness. We offer group sessions, yoga, and mindfulness tips to address anxiety and depression.