Trades Connect Program
TNO’s Trades Connect program provides education, certification, and employment programming for newcomers to develop their employability skills and receive academic upgrading, employment training, and a career pathway.
The program aims to connect people to gain knowledge on a career area of focus, access certification, and achieve job readiness through hands-on and soft-skill development. The Trades Connect Program is an LLMA (Language and Labour Market Access) and IRCC (Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada) funded program focusing on three main pathways:
- T. bridging and training programs
- Application support & soft skills development
- Pathways to I.T. Analysis, Digital Customer Care, & Cybersecurity
- Safety training (See our schedule for dates)
- Technical and hands on training
- Forklift licensing and employment support
- GED, CAAT, Aptitude Prep, & application support
- DZ and CZ Licensing
- Connections to pre-apprenticeship, trades training, and truck driving career tracks
- Must be at least 18 years old, have G license, and pass our school’s equivalency test
Who is Eligible?
Must be over 16 years of age.
Must be interested in starting a trades career.
Must have one of the following legal status’ : Permanent Resident (PR), Convention Refugee, Live-in-Caregiver.
Address: 45 Overlea Blvd, 1A (Trades Centre), Toronto, ON M4H 1C3