TRIEC Mentoring Partnership
Do you want to share your professional knowledge and help someone change their life? Register as a mentor with TRIEC Mentoring Partnership and help a recent immigrant to Canada reconnect with their profession.
- It’s a chance give back to your professional community
- You develop your own coaching skills while you help others succeed
- As a mentor, you build connections and grow your network
- Mentoring is a flexible time commitment of just 18 hours over three months
I volunteered as a mentor because I was grateful that the City of Toronto employed me in my profession soon after I arrived in Canada. I wanted to be part of this group that conveyed a message of hope to those immigrants who came to Canada like me.
You should become a mentor if:
- You have worked for at least two years in your field in Canada.
- You’re thinking about your professional legacy.
- You want to share your industry knowledge with others.
- You want to develop professionally.